Château Quintus

EN / FR



The Château

Quintus has a history that dates back to the earliest days of Saint Emilion and the two estates that now make up the newly formed Château Quintus have in the past enjoyed a similar renown. Both vineyards were cited as Saint-Emilion First Growths between 1868 and 1949 (Cocks et Féret) and were also among the finest estates to earn the Gold Medal for Saint-Emilion in the Exposition Universelle de Paris of 1867.
Quintus has an exceptional biodiversity that will be maintained and encouraged, including an oak wood, a copse of poplar trees and acacias, and a willow grove in the beautiful park that surrounds the main house.